App development has evolved and made it big in the recent years. As the technology continues to grow bigger and provide more products at faster rate there is more chance for developers. The App developer should be able to provide the best apps with least number of errors. It is mostly an unpredictable arena and depends on various factors like customer requirements, business strategies, app effectiveness, etc. There can be various factors and issues, which the developers can face while developing a new app.
These are some of the most common pitfalls that have to be avoided by the App developer to build a successful app.
- The end users play the prime role - Mobile phone app development process should be build based on the user experience in each stage. The purpose served by the application and the concept need to be analyzed by the developer. The Mobile app development companies need to concentrate on the users perceive about the app.
- Analyze the smartphone functionalities - An app cannot be built for the sake of developing it. Each smartphones come up with various functionalities and features, each of these play an important role. Based on the type of the Smartphone, the functionalities can be utilized. This is mostly applicable for Android and Windows Phone devices, and the app developer cannot miss on this specific detail from the initial stage while developing an app.
- The developer need to differentiate between the real world and the development arena - Mobile phone app development occurs in a simulated environment with ample tests on emulators. Upon finishing the lab test, the app needs to undergo several tests in multiple devices to know any runtime issues. Sometimes, the users can also come up with challenges in the real environment, so the app needs to withstand this challenge as well. It is important to conduct an extensive research to ensure that the developed apps work in a real time environment.
- The scalability and integration issues - The apps developed for a particular platform must be scalable. The integration of the app plays a vital role. An important factor to remember while developing a mobile app is the up gradation of the OS at regular intervals and this asks for the scalability of the app. The compatibility and the flexibility of the app play an important role. The mobile phone app development companies need to ensure that the app remains compatible with multiple operating system upgrades.
- Reviewing and ensuring the limitation of the app - Extensive and enhanced mobile apps are always in demand, but various feature of the apps remained confined mainly because they are too complex to comprehend for the end users. The app development should have a single focus, which gains user attention. By adding a few customized options, the user can utilize the app feature faster and easier. However, pushing the features of the app to an enhanced level will affect the end users’ attention as they won't recognize the purpose of the application.